Coastal Skills Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
Paddling along the coast provides you with many opportunities for different paddling experiences. From surfing to downwind, coastal exploring to racing, there are so many things you can do.
Over this weekend, you can expect to gain confidence through learning new skills and knowledge to progress your paddling at the coast. Learn about handling choppy water, reading tides and winds, and even catching your first wave or completing your first downwind run.
Lunch and breakfast pastries will be provided each day, and you can take part in the whole weekend or a single day.
Please bring your own equipment and drinks, and we will do the rest. To give you some guidance on what you can expect and what kit you will need, check out the questions below.
What experience do you need to participate in?
- You should be a competent paddler, able to stand up confidently. This weekend is designed to push your paddling skills, so it is aimed at intermediate level paddlers.
What kit do I need?
- Bring your normal paddling kit, such as your boards, paddles, leashes. You will also need a mobile phone, waterproof phone case, hydration pack and a buoyancy aid (inflatable aids are acceptable).
What about clothing?
- Have a range of options, including wetsuits, neoprene layers, waterproofs and lightweight paddling clothing that you would normally use.
If you are unsure if this weekend is for you or have any questions, please get in touch.
Welcome Coffee & Check-inWestern Undercliff Beaches
Paddle Skills SessionWestern Undercliff Beaches
- Weekend Ticket£150£1500£0
- Saturday Ticket£100£1000£0
- Sunday Ticket£100£1000£0